Friday, September 7, 2012

Updates on current shows

We are now into September, and I thought it time to write another blog of what is happenening in my
art world. I am currently exhibiting at the Monroe Township Library, New Jersey, in a 3 month exhibit. Many of these paintings were previously exhibited in a most successful showing at the Gourgaud Gallery in Cranbury, New Jersey in July. As stated in the previous blog, the turnout was huge. Over 100 people came throughout the month to see this exhibit. I also sold a great number of paintings! The current exhibit goes through the end of October.

I am also in a group show which will open Sept. 9, 2012 at the Gourgaud Gallery, Cranbury New Jersey. This show is called Winter Workshop.  I have 2 collages in this show that I did in attendance of the Winter Workshop class I attended offered by the Gourgaud Gallery. This show will go through the end of September. The exhibit offers the pieces for sale, with 20 % going to the Gallery.

Dancing
Collage   11 x 14




Sescape from Beyond
Collage 8 x10



On Sept. 8, 2012, Cranbury Day, in Cranbury, New Jersey, the Gourgaud Gallery will have a booth ourside the gallery (outside of Town Hall), where they will feature matted original paintings for sale at modest prices. I will have 23 paintngsfor sale, with 2 donated paintings to support the efforts of the gallery.
 
I am also including 3 new paintings I have done in the past 3 months.
 


 


 
 
1. By the Lake (acrylic on Canvas) 12 x 16
2. La Rue de Quebec de Cafe (Acrylic on Canvas Paper) 11 x 14
3. Imminently Projecting (Acrylic on Canvas) 20 x 20
 
Take a look at my web site for additional work: www.PaintingsbyLinda.net
and join my fan page on Facebook: Paintings by Linda : https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Paintings-by-Linda/365237511760
 
Also join our monthly challenge on Facebook: Painting Challenge:   https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Painting-Challenge/331221790230457

No comments:

Post a Comment